If you have a passion for photography and own a camera, you can make money by renting it out to others. There are online platforms that connect camera renters with those in need of a camera, and take a cut of the rental fee. This can be a great way to earn extra income and make use of your camera when you're not using it.
Category:Arts & Entertainment
The average person can make about $100-$200 per day with camera rentals.
To start a camera rental business, you will need a variety of cameras, lenses and other equipment, a place to store it, and a way to transport it to your customers. You will also need to create a website or blog to advertise your business, and obtain insurance to protect your business from liability.
There are a few risks to making money with camera rental: not being able to get insurance, renting to someone who damages or doesn't return the equipment, and not having the latest technology.
📋Places to Start
1. Sharegrid — a camera rental platform that allows photographers and videographers to make money by renting out their equipment to others in the community.
2. Wedio — a camera rental platform that helps filmmakers and photographers find the gear they need for their projects, and also offers a way for them to make money by renting out their own gear.
3. Kitsplit — a camera rental company that allows you to rent out your camera gear to others and make money.
4. Friendwitha — a site that allows you to rent out your camera gear to others in your area. this can be a great way to make some extra money, especially if you have expensive equipment that you're not using all the time.
5. Fatllama — a site where you can rent cameras and other equipment from people around the world. You can also list your own equipment for rent on the site.