Coaching can be lucrative if you have the right skills, and it helps if you're passionate about it. If you're good at helping people reach their goals and achieve their dreams, coaching might be a great option for you.
In the United States, the average hourly rate for a career coach is $100, with the average yearly salary being $60,000.
To start a career coaching business, you'll need the necessary training and certification for your target market. Build a professional website and online presence, and establish a system for marketing and attracting clients. Be prepared to invest time and money into developing your business.
1.The potential risk of making money with Career Coaching is that you may not be able to find clients who are willing to pay for your services.
2. You may also find that your clients are not satisfied with the results of your coaching, and may leave negative reviews online which could damage your reputation.
3. There is also a risk that you could be sued by a client if they feel that you did not help them to achieve their desired results.
4. If you are not careful, you could also end up spending more money on marketing and advertising than you make in coaching fees.
5. Finally, you may find that the time and effort required to build a successful career coaching business is simply too much for you tohandle.
📋Places to Start
3. Introwise — a website that helps people learn about and find career coaching services. It also provides resources for people who want to make money with career coaching.
4. Hireclub — a platform that helps people connect with career coaches and make money through career coaching.
5. Mentorpass — a program that allows you to make money by becoming a career coach.
6. Superpeer — a platform that connects people who need career coaching with qualified coaches who can help them achieve their goals.
7. Waldenapp — a new way to make money with Career Coaching. It allows you to set your own prices and connect with clients through a simple, online platform.
8. Dabble.Co — a website that provides career coaching and advice to help people make money.