Corporate gifting is the act of giving a gift to an employee, client, or prospect as a way of creating a touchpoint. This can be a physical item, such as a swag piece, an edible treat, or personalized clothing item, or a non-physical gift, such as an eGift card or an experience, such as airfare or concert tickets.
The average corporate gift consultant can make $85,000 per year.
To start a Corporate Gift Consultant business, you'll need industry knowledge and contacts, plus organization and a sales/marketing plan.
There is always a potential risk when it comes to making money, and this is no different when it comes to being a corporate gift consultant. However, if you are smart about it and do your research, you can minimize the risks and make a good profit. Just be sure to stay organized and keep track of your inventory.
📋Places to Start
1. Startupmatche — a website that helps connect entrepreneurs with investors in order to get their businesses off the ground. For those looking to make money with Corporate Gift Consultants, Startupmatche can be a helpful tool in finding potential clients and partners.
2. Ziprecruiter — an online job board that helps businesses find candidates for open positions and also allows job seekers to search for open positions. Corporate Gift Consultants can use Ziprecruiter to help them find clients who are looking for corporate gift services.
3. Etsy — an online marketplace for handmade and vintage items. It can be used to make money with a corporate gift consultant business by selling handmade or vintage items to corporate clients.
4. Amazon — an online marketplace that sells goods and services. You can make money with Corporate Gift Consultant by becoming an Amazon seller and selling products or services on their platform.
5. Craigslist — an online classifieds site where people can buy and sell items, and sometimes make money with Corporate Gift Consultant.
6. Ebay — an online marketplace that allows people to buy and sell items. Corporate Gift Consultant is a company that provides gifts for businesses and organizations. Ebay can be used to sell items to make money for Corporate Gift Consultant.
7. Poshmark — a fashion marketplace where you can buy and sell new or used clothing, shoes, and accessories. While you can earn money by selling items you no longer want, you can also make money by becoming a corporate gift consultant. As a corporate gift consultant, you would help businesses select the right gifts for their employees and clients. Th is could include creating gift guides, sourcing products, and managing orders. To be successful in th is role, you would need to have a good understanding of the latest trends and a keen eye for detail.