In order to make money with Course Selling, you will need to find a market for your course, create a landing page, and drive traffic to your page. Once you have a customer, you will need to fulfill the order and deliver the course.
Category:Education & Training
The average amount of money that can be made from course selling is around $200.
To start selling courses, you may need to obtain licenses and permits, ensure the courses meet accreditation requirements, and have a system in place for marketing and advertising the courses.
The three risks of selling courses online are: not making any money, making less money than hoped, and making so much money that you can't keep up with the demand. You have to be willing to take these risks to be successful.
📋Places to Start
1. Podia — a platform that allows you to sell courses online. It is a simple way to make money by creating and selling courses.
2. Selar — a course selling platform that allows users to create and sell courses on any topic. Selar takes a commission of each course sale.
3. Slip.So — a website that helps people make money by selling online courses.
4. Udemy — an online learning platform with over 130,000 courses taught by expert instructors. You can make money with Course Selling by creating and teaching your own courses on Udemy.
5. Thinkific — a tool that allows you to create, market, and sell courses online. It is a great platform for course creators who want to make money by selling courses.