To make money with filming drone footage, start by contacting local businesses and event coordinators to see if they need any aerial shots. Once you have some clients, practice taking different types of shots so you can offer a variety of footage. When you're ready to start filming, make sure to get all the necessary permits before taking off. Once you have some great footage, start marketing your services online to reach a wider audience.
Category:Arts & Entertainment
Drone footage can range from $100 to $5,000 per project.
In order to film drone footage, you need a drone that can fly and capture footage, a camera that can record the footage, and a license from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
Drones are becoming increasingly popular for filming footage. However, there are some potential risks to be aware of, such as capturing something sensitive or private when filming in a public place. Drones can also crash, which could damage property or injure people. Finally, you could break the law by flying your drone in a restricted area.
📋Places to Start
1. AirBnb — a site where people can list their homes for rent to travelers. You can make money with filming drone footage by listing your home on AirBnb and offering to film drone footage of the area for an additional fee.
2. Craigslist — an online classifieds site where people can buy and sell items, services, and even housing. You can make money with your drone by filming footage for Craigslist ads.
3. OfferUp — a mobile app that allows users to buy and sell items locally. Making money with filming drone footage is possible with OfferUp as people are able to sell their videos through the app.
4. Letgo — an online marketplace where people can buy and sell used items. It can be used to make money with Filming Drone Footage by selling footage of events or places.
5. Facebook Marketplace — a great place to buy and sell items, including Filming Drone Footage. You can list your Filming Drone Footage for sale, and people can browse and purchase it from the comfort of their own homes.