To make money flipping furniture and decor, start by finding pieces at yard sales, thrift stores, or online marketplaces. Then, refinish or repurpose the pieces to increase their value. Finally, sell the pieces for a profit. With a little elbow grease and some creativity, you can easily make money flipping furniture and decor.
Category:Crafts & Hobbies
You can make an average of $50,000 per year flipping furniture and decor.
You don't need a formal education to start a furniture flipping business, but some knowledge of interior design, furniture styles, and basic woodworking skills would be helpful. You will also need a good eye for detail and a sense of what styles and trends are popular. A small investment in tools and supplies is also needed, as well as a space to work on your projects.
There are a few things to keep in mind if you're thinking of making money by flipping furniture and decor. Firstly, you'll need to have good taste to choose pieces that will be popular and will sell quickly. Secondly, you might have to repair or refinish furniture, so you should be comfortable with that. Lastly, you'll need to invest time and money into marketing and promoting your business. Taking on these risks could be worth it if you're interested in making some extra cash!
📋Places to Start
1. Craigslist — an online classifieds website where people can buy and sell items. You can make money with furniture and decor flipping by finding cheap furniture and decor on Craigslist and selling it for a higher price.
2. Chairish — a platform that helps people sell their furniture and decor. It is a great way to make money with furniture and decor flipping.
3. Facebook Marketplace — a great way to make money by flipping furniture and decor. You can find great deals on furniture and decor that you can then sell for a profit. this is a great way to make some extra money and to get rid of unwanted furniture and decor.
4. OfferUp — a mobile app where people can buy and sell used furniture and decor. It is a great place to find cheap furniture and flip it for a profit.
5. Letgo — a platform that allows people to buy and sell used items, including furniture and decor. Letgo can be a useful platform for people who want to get into furniture and decor flipping, as it provides a way to find and sell items.
6. 5miles — a mobile marketplace where you can buy, sell, and find just about anything - from furniture and decor to cars and electronics. You can also find great deals on furniture and decor to flip for a profit.