Do you love a good DIY project? Why not try furniture flipping! You can buy furniture or decor from thrift stores or garage sales, refinish or reupholster them, and then resell for profit.
You can make an average of $50,000 per year flipping furniture and decor.
You don't need a formal education to start a furniture flipping business, but some knowledge of interior design, furniture styles, and basic woodworking skills would be helpful. You will also need a good eye for detail and a sense of what styles and trends are popular. A small investment in tools and supplies is also needed, as well as a space to work on your projects.
If you're thinking about making money by flipping furniture and decor, there are a few potential risks to be aware of. First, you'll need to have a good eye for selecting pieces that will be popular and sell quickly. Second, you'll need to be comfortable with repairing and refinishing furniture if necessary. Finally, you'll need to be prepared to invest time and money into marketing and promoting your business. If you're willing to take on these risks, furniture and decor flipping can be a great way to make some extra cash!
📋Places to Start
1. Craigslist — an online classifieds website where people can buy and sell items. You can make money with furniture and decor flipping by finding cheap furniture and decor on Craigslist and selling it for a higher price.
2. Chairish — a platform that helps people sell their furniture and decor. It is a great way to make money with furniture and decor flipping.
3. Facebook Marketplace — a great way to make money by flipping furniture and decor. You can find great deals on furniture and decor that you can then sell for a profit. this is a great way to make some extra money and to get rid of unwanted furniture and decor.
4. OfferUp — a mobile app where people can buy and sell used furniture and decor. It is a great place to find cheap furniture and flip it for a profit.
5. Letgo — a platform that allows people to buy and sell used items, including furniture and decor. Letgo can be a useful platform for people who want to get into furniture and decor flipping, as it provides a way to find and sell items.
6. 5miles — a mobile marketplace where you can buy, sell, and find just about anything - from furniture and decor to cars and electronics. You can also find great deals on furniture and decor to flip for a profit.