To make money with Gaming Podcasts, create a podcast that discusses gaming topics, and promote it through social media and other channels. You can also offer paid subscriptions, or charge for advertising.
The average person with a gaming podcast make about $100 per month.
What do you need to start a podcast? Different podcasters will have different requirements, but some general things you may need include: a good quality microphone, recording and editing software, a quiet place to record, a co-host or guests for the podcast, and a topic or format for the podcast.
There are a few risks to making money with gaming podcasts:
1. You could end up alienating your listeners if you're not careful about how you monetize your podcast.
2. If you're not producing high-quality content, you may not be able to attract and retain an audience.
3. If you're not promoting your podcast effectively, it may be difficult to build an audience and generate income.
4. If you're relying on advertising revenue, you need to be aware of the potential fluctuation in income.
📋Places to Start
1. iTunes — a digital media player, media library, online radio broadcaster, and mobile device management application developed by Apple Inc. You can use iTunes to play, download, and manage your digital audio and video files. With a Gaming Podcast, you can use iTunes to promote and sell your gaming content to a wider audience.
2. Stitcher — a podcast streaming platform that allows users to create and listen to podcasts. It also allows podcasters to monetize their episodes through advertisements, sponsorships, and donations.
3. Podbean — a podcast hosting and monetization platform that helps gaming podcasters make money through ads, subscriptions, and donations.
4. Spreaker — a podcast hosting and monetization platform that allows users to create and distribute their own podcasts and to make money through advertisements and listener donations.
5. iHeartRadio — a free, all-in-one digital radio service that lets you listen to your favorite live radio stations, playlists, and podcasts. You can also use it to make money by hosting gaming podcasts.