To make money as a House Cleaner, start by advertising your services online or by word-of-mouth. Then, create a price list and schedule for your clients. Be sure to factor in the cost of your supplies and equipment when setting your rates. Finally, provide excellent customer service to keep your clients coming back!
Category:Real Estate & Construction
The average house cleaner can make around $15 an hour.
Most house cleaners have at least a high school diploma or equivalent. Some have previous experience working in a cleaning capacity while others learn on the job. Being detail-oriented and able to follow instructions is important.
There is a potential risk of making money with House Cleaner. This is because there is a possibility that the house cleaner may not be able to clean the house properly, which can lead to a loss of money.
📋Places to Start
1. Loopie — a platform that helps people find house cleaners in their area. It is a way for people to make money by becoming a house cleaner.
2. Indeed — a website where people can search for jobs and find potential employees. It is possible to make money with Indeed as a house cleaner by finding cleaning jobs that are posted on the site.
3. Linkedin — a website that helps people connect with others in their field, learn about new opportunities, and engage with their professional network. It can also be used to find house cleaners and other service providers.
4. Skephome — a website that helps you find house cleaners in your area. You can then contact the house cleaners and make money with them by cleaning houses.
5. Maidsapp — an app that helps you find house cleaners in your area. You can also use it to find other services like laundry and grocery delivery. You can make money with Maidsapp by becoming a house cleaner or by referring other people to the app.