To make money with House Sitting, start by signing up with House Sitting websites and creating a profile. Next, search for house sitting opportunities in your area and contact the homeowners. Once you've agreed to house sit, complete the tasks assigned by the homeowner, such as feeding pets and collecting mail. Finally, get paid for your services by receiving payment directly from the homeowner.
The average hourly rate for house sitting in the United States is $15.
To start house sitting, you will often need to be over the age of 18, have a clean criminal record, and be able to provide references from previous clients.
House sitting can be a great way to earn extra money, but there are a few potential risks, such as being unable to find a reputable company to work for, or being scammed by a client. Do your research and be careful to avoid these risks.
📋Places to Start
1. Rover — a house sitting app that allows you to make money by staying in other people's homes while they are away.
2. HouseCarers — a platform that connects homeowners with house sitters. House sitters can make money by staying in people's homes and taking care of pets while the homeowners are away.
3. MindMyHouse — a website where people can find house sitters to care for their homes while they are away. Th is a way for people to earn money by house sitting.
4. HouseSitMatch — a international house sitting platform that connects home and pet owners with house sitters. Home and pet owners can make money by finding someone to housesit for them while they're away.
5. TrustedHousesitters — a website that helps people find house sitters for their homes while they're away, and people who are looking for houses to sit can use the site to find opportunities. It's a great way to make some extra money while helping out people in your community.