A Live Chat Operator provides customer service and support via chat. They are responsible for responding to customer inquiries, answering questions, and resolving issues. Live Chat Operators can make money by charging per hour, per chat, or per project.
Working as a Live Chat Operator, you can expect to earn an average hourly wage of $15.
In order to become a Live Chat Operator, you need a high school diploma or equivalent, typing skills of at least 30 words per minute, excellent grammar and communication skills, and ideally, familiarity with commonly used chat software programs.
Be cautious when becoming a Live Chat Operator. You could be scammed by a customer and prevented from sharing work-related info if you sign a non-disclosure agreement. Always be professional when representing your company.
📋Places to Start
2. Triedandtruemomjobs — a website that helps mothers find work-from-home jobs, including opportunities to make money as a Live Chat Operator.
3. Upwork — a website where people can find work from home jobs, including live chat operator jobs.
4. Fiverr — a website where you can offer your services for $5. You can make money as a Live Chat Operator by offering customer service, chat support, and social media support.
5. LiveOps — a company that provides customer service and sales solutions for businesses. It also offers an opportunity for people to make money as a Live Chat Operator.
6. Chatters — an online chat service that allows you to make money by chatting with customers.
7. LiveWorld — a social media company that moderation and engages with customers on behalf of major brands. As a Live Chat Operator, you would be responsible for engaging in conversations with customers on behalf of these brands in order to provide customer service, moderate content, and generate leads.