If you're good at design and want to make some extra cash, you can start by offering your services as a logo designer. To find work, create a portfolio of your previous designs, and then search for jobs on freelancing platforms or reach out to businesses directly. With a little effort and some marketing, you can start making money with logo design.
Category:Arts & Entertainment
An average logo designer in the United States can expect to make about $48,000 per year.
Logo designers need to have a strong understanding of design principles, a good portfolio of previous work and the ability to communicate with clients.
The three main risks of making money with logo design are: not being able to find enough clients, not being able to charge enough for services, and not being able to deliver on projects.
📋Places to Start
1. Upwork — a freelancing platform where businesses and individuals can connect with designers to get Logo Design work done.
2. Freelancer — a website where you can find logo design jobs and make money by designing logos for clients.
3. Fiverr — a freelancing platform where you can offer your Logo Design services and make money.
4. 99 Designs — a site where you can post a design job and have designers from around the world submit their designs. The client then chooses the winner and pays the prize. You can make money by winning design contests on 99 Designs.
5. Designcrowd — a marketplace for crowdsourced graphic design, including logo design. Designers can sign up to offer their services, and customers can request quotes for logo design projects.
6. Dribbble — a place where designers can share their work, find inspiration, and get hired. Many designers use Dribbble to showcase their work and attract clients who are willing to pay for their services.