A mobile mechanic can bring their workshop to you, carrying out car repairs and maintenance wherever their van will take them.
In the United States, the average Mobile Mechanic make about $40,000 per year.
There is no one answer to this question, as requirements vary by jurisdiction. But some general requirements that are likely to be needed include a business license, liability insurance, and a vehicle that is properly outfitted for operating a mobile mechanic business. Additionally, it is important to have a strong understanding of automotive repairs and maintenance, as well as good customer service skills.
While there are certainly benefits to becoming a mobile mechanic, there are also some risks that should be considered before making the decision to enter this career field. One risk is that, because mobile mechanics often work independently, they may not have access to the same resources as those working in traditional repair shops. This can make it more difficult to diagnose and repair problems, which can in turn lead to longer wait times for customers and decreased satisfaction. Additionally, mobile mechanics may be more susceptible to on-the-job injuries, as they are often required to lift heavy objects and work in tight spaces. Finally, because the mobile mechanic industry is somewhat unregulated, there is a risk of being taken advantage of by unscrupulous business owners or customers.
📋Places to Start
1. Ziprecruiter — a mobile app that helps you find and apply for jobs with your mechanic skills. You can also use it to set up a profile and get matched with employers who are looking for mechanics.
2. Indeed — a job search engine that helps people find jobs and make money with their mobile mechanic business.
3. Fixd — an app that helps you find mobile mechanics in your area so you can get your car fixed and save money.
4. Repair Pal — a website that helps you find the perfect mobile mechanic for your car repair needs and also provides a fair and transparent pricing estimate for the repairs.
5. iFixit — a website that provides step-by-step instructions for repairing electronic devices. Mobile Mechanic is a website that allows users to find and book appointments with local mechanics. iFixit can be used to make money with Mobile Mechanic by providing instructions for repairing electronic devices.
6. Mechanic Advisor — it helps you make money with Mobile Mechanic by providing you with the tools and resources you need to get the job done right.
7. AutoZone — a retail store that sells automotive parts and accessories. Mobile Mechanic is a company that provides mobile mechanics to service and repair vehicles. AutoZone does not directly make money with Mobile Mechanic, but Mobile Mechanic uses AutoZone as a supplier for parts and tools.