Some groomers specialize in maintaining a pet's appearance. They mostly groom dogs, but some also groom cats. This includes cutting, trimming, and styling fur, clipping nails, cleaning ears, and bathing pets.
The average person can make about 100-120 dollars a day with Mobile Pet Grooming.
To start mobile pet grooming, you will need a van or truck that has been specially outfitted for the job, as well as all of the necessary pet grooming supplies. Mobile pet groomers must be experienced in grooming pets and have a strong understanding of animal health and safety.
There are a few potential risks to mobile pet grooming, such as not being able to control the environment, not having the proper equipment, and not being able to handle the pet if it becomes agitated. However, as long as these risks are considered and precautions are taken, mobile pet grooming can be a safe and profitable business.
📋Places to Start
1. Ziprecruiter — a site that helps you find jobs in your area and make money with Mobile Pet Grooming.
2. Indeed — a job search engine that helps you find jobs that match your skills and experience. You can use Indeed to find mobile pet grooming jobs that allow you to earn money while caring for pets.
3. Wag'N Tails — a mobile pet grooming business that allows you to make money by grooming people's pets in their own homes.
4. Groomit — a new way to make money with Mobile Pet Grooming. With Groomit, you can sign up to be a mobile pet groomer and earn money by grooming people's pets in their homes.
5. Aussie Pet Mobile — a pet grooming business that offers mobile pet grooming services. You can make money with Mobile Pet Grooming by becoming an Aussie Pet Mobile franchisee.
6. Alpha Grooming Pet Salon — a pet grooming business that offers mobile pet grooming services. They are able to make money with Mobile Pet Grooming by providing a convenient and affordable service that pet owners can use.