To make money with product testing, sign up with a company that will pay you to test products. Once you've been sent a product, test it and provide feedback to the company. If they like your feedback, they may offer you more products to test in the future.
Category:Consumer Goods & Services
You can make anywhere from $5 to $50 per product tested, depending on the product and the company.
When conducting product testing, requirements vary depending on the product and company. However, key requirements may include a product sample, test plan, test report forms and test equipment.
There are a few risks to be aware of when making money with product testing:
-You may not always be able to find products to test that fit your needs or interests.
-Some products may not meet your expectations, which can lead to disappointment or even a financial loss if you paid for the product upfront.
-There is always the possibility that something could go wrong during the testing process, which could result in injury or damage to your property.
However, if you are aware of these risks and take precautions, product testing can be a fun and profitable way to earn extra money.
📋Places to Start
1. User Interview — a website where people can go to sign up to be interviewed about their experiences with different products or services
2. Respondent.Io — a platform that helps companies connect with people who are willing to test their products and give feedback in exchange for money.
3. Bzzagent — a product testing and marketing company that allows companies to market their products to a select group of people in exchange for feedback. this feedback helps the companies improve their products and make money from product sales.
4. Influenster — a website that allows users to sign up to test products and receive compensation in return.
5. Pinchme — a product testing company that allows users to test products for free in exchange for providing feedback on the products.
6. I-Say — a website that allows you to take surveys and polls in order to earn rewards. You can also sign up to be a product tester, which allows you to test products and receive payments for your feedback.
8. Prolific App — a website that allows people to sign up to test products and get paid for their feedback. It is a legitimate way to make money from home by testing products.
9. Adidas Product Testing — a process where people can test products and provide feedback to the company in exchange for money.
10. Nike Product Testing — a process where Nike tests their products on people to see if they work as intended and to improve the quality of their products. You can make money with Nike Product Testing by becoming a tester for them and testing their products.
11. Product Testing Usa — a website that allows people to sign up to test products and get paid for their feedback.
12. Mom Select — a website that allows you to sign up to test products and get paid for your opinion.
13. L’Oreal Product Testing — a program where people can sign up to test new L'Oreal products and receive compensation for their participation.
14. Microsoft Usability Testing — a process in which software or other products are tested for user-friendliness by real people who use the products. By doing this, companies can improve their products and make more money.
15. Toluna — a market research platform where users can share their opinions on various topics and in return, they get rewarded with points that can be redeemed for cash or prizes. Product Testing is one of the many ways users can earn points on Toluna.
16. Social Nature — a website that allows users to test products for free in exchange for their honest feedback.
17. Smiley 360 — a product testing platform that allows users to test products and services for free in exchange for their feedback.
18. Pinecone Research — a platform where people can sign up to test products and receive payments for their participation.
19. Rakuten Insight — a tool that allows companies to get feedback from consumers about their products and services. this feedback can be used to make improvements to the products and services, and ultimately make more money from consumers.
21. Ysense.Com — a website that you can use to make money by testing products.
22. Quickrewards — a website that allows you to earn rewards by completing tasks, such as taking surveys and testing products. You can then use your rewards to get cash back or gift cards.
23. Homescan — a company that allows people to sign up to test products and receive payments for their participation. It is a way for people to make money by testing products.
24. Usertesting.Com — a website where you can sign up to be a tester for new products and earn money for your feedback.
25. Betatesting.Com — a website where people can sign up to test products and get paid for their feedback.
26. Ubertesters — a platform that helps companies test their products and make money from it.
27. Testbirds — a company that provides product testing services to companies. They pay people to test products and give feedback on them. this is a way for companies to improve their products and make money at the same time.
28. Userlytics — a website that allows companies to get feedback on their products by testing them with users. Product testers can sign up to test products and get paid for their feedback.
29. Trymyui — a website where you can sign up to be a product tester and earn money by testing products and providing feedback.
30. Mistplay.Com — a website that allows users to earn money by testing products.