Luxury goods, including clothing, accessories, and jewelry, can have a high resale value if they're from an exclusive brand or designer store. You can make hundreds or even thousands of dollars selling luxury goods online or in person at a flea market or yard sale event.
In general, reselling luxury goods can fetch aprofit of anywhere from 10 to 50 percent.
To resell luxury goods, you must understand the luxury market, have connections with high-end retailers, and be able to afford the investment.
There is always a potential risk when reselling luxury goods because the market can be unpredictable. You may end up selling the item for less than what you paid for it, or you may not be able to find a buyer at all. There is also the possibility of getting counterfeit goods.
📋Places to Start
1. Vinted — a social marketplace for buying and selling secondhand fashion, allowing users to declutter their closets and earn some extra cash. It's a great platform for reselling luxury goods, as users can take advantage of the high prices fetched by luxury brands to earn a profit.
2. Tradesy — a marketplace for buying and selling luxury goods. It's a great place to buy and sell designer items, and you can make some money if you resell luxury goods.
3. Therealreal — a luxury consignment store that allows people to sell their luxury goods and make money from doing so.
4. Wp Diamonds — a company that buys and sells luxury goods, and they have a program where you can resell luxury goods and make money.
5. Rebelle.Com — an online luxury consignment store that allows people to sell their pre-owned luxury items and make money.