Tupperware Party Planner is a great way to make money. You can book parties and get a percentage of the sales. You can also earn commissions on sales made by people you refer to the program.
Category:Crafts & Hobbies
The average person makes $100-$300 per party.
To start a Tupperware party, you must be 18 years old with a valid ID, have $200 in sales, and host two parties in four weeks.
Tupperware Party Planner can be a great way to earn extra income, but there are some risks to be aware of. You need to be able to sell the products and book parties consistently to make good money. You'll also need to be comfortable with parties and public speaking. Additionally, there is always the potential for competition from other Tupperware party planners in your area.
📋Places to Start
1. Flexjobs — an online job board that connects telecommuters and freelancers with employers who are looking for remote workers. If you are a stay-at-home mom who is looking for a way to make some extra money, you can use Flexjobs to find opportunities to work from home, such as becoming a Tupperware party planner.
2. Tupperware — a line of plastic food storage containers; the Tupperware Party Planner is a person who sells these containers through parties.
4. Linkedin — a social networking site that helps professionals make connections and grow their careers. It can also be used to make money by finding leads for Tupperware party planners.
5. Tupperware — a company that makes food storage containers. You can make money with Tupperware Party Planner by hosting Tupperware parties and selling Tupperware products.
6. The Income Planner — a guide that helps Tupperware Party Planner hosts track their earnings and expenses so they can maximize their profit.
7. Tupperware Blog — a site where people can learn about making money with Tupperware Party Planner.
8. Tupperware Tips — a website that provides information on how to make money with Tupperware Party Planner.