A virtual assistant is an individual who provides administrative services to clients while working from a remote location. Virtual assistants are often independent, self-employed contractors. You can also work with a virtual assistant agency.
An average Virtual Assistant can make around $35,000 per year.
You'll need a computer, internet, basic computer skills and be familiar with Microsoft Office. You'll be managing a variety of tasks, so you'll need to be organized and detail-oriented. You should also have excellent time management and communication skills. Previous administrative experience is helpful, but not required. If you have a background in customer service, project management, or another related field, you may have an easier time transitioning into the role of a virtual assistant.
There is always a risk when it comes to making money, and Virtual Assistants are no exception. While there are many opportunities to make money through this career path, there are also a few potential risks that should be considered. These include the possibility of not being paid for your work, or not being able to find consistent work. Additionally, there is always the chance that your client may be unhappy with your services. While these risks are relatively small, it is important to be aware of them before taking on any Virtual Assistant work.
📋Places to Start
1. Upwork — a website where businesses can post projects and freelancers can bid on them. It is a great way to make money with Virtual Assistant because there is a lot of work that can be done remotely.
2. Biz30.Timedoctor — a software that allows you to make money with Virtual Assistant by monitoring their work and ensuring that they are productive.
3. Hubstaff — a time tracking software that helps businesses and freelancers manage their time and work more efficiently. It can also help you make money with Virtual Assistant by tracking your work hours and payments.
4. Zirtual — a company that provides virtual assistant services to help with things like scheduling, customer service, and other administrative tasks. You can sign up to be a virtual assistant with them and make money by helping others with their busy work lives.
5. Guru.com — a website where businesses can post projects and freelancers can bid on them. You can make money with Virtual Assistant by becoming a freelancer and bidding on projects that businesses have posted.
6. Fancy Hands — a service that offers virtual assistants to do tasks for a fee. You can use Fancy Hands to make money by becoming a virtual assistant and performing tasks for clients.
7. Belay.com — a site that connects businesses with virtual assistants who can help with a variety of tasks, from data entry to customer service. businesses can sign up for free and post a job, and then virtual assistants can apply for the job and get paid for their work.