A wedding planner is a professional who assists with the design, planning and management of a client's wedding. Couples are often willing to spend considerable amount of money to ensure that their weddings are well-organized.
The average salary for a Wedding Planner is $43,299 per year.
Different countries and states have different requirements for starting a wedding planner business. However, some basics that are typically needed include a business license, liability insurance, and a portfolio of your previous work. It is also recommended that you have some formal training in event planning and management, as well as experience working with weddings.
If you're thinking about becoming a wedding planner, there are a few things you should know. First, it's important to understand the potential risks involved in making money with wedding planning. While the potential rewards can be great, there are also a few things that could go wrong. For example, you could end up planning a wedding that ends up being a disaster. Or, you could end up not making any money at all.
It's important to understand the potential risks involved in wedding planning before you get started. But if you're up for the challenge, it can be a very rewarding career.
📋Places to Start
1. Flexjobs — a site that helps people find work from home and other flexible jobs. You can use Flexjobs to find wedding planning jobs that fit your schedule and pay well.
2. Ziprecruiter — a site that helps you find jobs and also allows you to post jobs. You can make money with Wedding Planner by posting jobs on Ziprecruiter.
3. Shaadidukaan — a wedding planner that helps people to make money with wedding planner.
4. Emporella — a wedding planning and coordination service that helps couples save money on their wedding day.
5. Twolovers — a wedding planning service that helps couples save money on their wedding day.
6. Planned — a wedding planner app that helps users manage their wedding budget and keep track of expenses.